A brief list of interesting things, culled from the items I shared in Google Reader in the last week:
- YouTube – Living with First-Person Shooter Disease
- Iran Tries to Pacify Protesters With *Lord Of The Rings* Marathon
- Sometimes a headline is so good I don’t even care if it’s true.
- How to Make Strawberry Mochi (Daifuku)
- I spent a whole week in Japan bitching about the lack of sweet things. Now I really miss mochi.
- Google City Tours Builds Itineraries for Multi-Day Trips [Travel]
- This Google Labs app was developed by a friend of mine. I’m thrilled to see it opened to the world, and happy to have had a very small part to play in its development.